Why are my videos going green on YouTube? Your YouTube may show a green screen mainly due to the following: Hardware Acceleration of the Browser or System: If the boost in the video output of YouTube by the browser’s hardware acceleration is not compatible with the display, then it can result in the green screen on the YouTube videos.
How do you fix green videos on YouTube?
- At the top right, select More .
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Select System.
- Turn off ‘Use hardware acceleration when available’.
Why are my videos turning green? It means that the system uses the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) in place of the Central Processing Unit (CPU) so that graphic programs can be uploaded. The Green Screen video often occurs when there is a change of webpages to GPU, which generates performance issues in the hardware.
How do you fix a video that turns green?
- Disable Hardware Acceleration (PC, Mac)
- Update your Graphics Card Drivers (Windows PC & Mac)
- Run the Troubleshooter (Windows PC)
- Use a video repair software to fix green video screen.