Who is the top rated solar company?
- Momentum Solar: Most User-Friendly.
- Blue Raven Solar: Best Benefits.
- Green Home Systems: Best Solar Roofing Options.
- Elevation: Best for Whole-Home Integration.
- Trinity Solar: Most Experienced.
- Sunrun: Best Financing Options.
- Tesla: Best Availability.
- Palmetto Solar: Best Customer Service.
How much do solar panels cost for a 2000 square foot house in California?
|House Size||Average Cost (Installed)|
|1,000 sq.ft.||$4,880 – $25,680|
|1,500 sq.ft.||$6,420 – $29,280|
|2,000 sq.ft.||$9,760 – $32,100|
|2,500 sq.ft.||$14,640 – $38,520|
How much does it cost to put solar panels on a 2000 square foot home? The average cost range for installing solar panels for a 2,000 sq. ft. home is between $15,000 and $40,000. Your costs are determined by how much electricity you use each day.
Is California offering free solar panels? California does not have a free solar installation program. No state currently has such a program. Instead, California offers tax incentives and rebates to reduce the cost of installing solar panels. This makes it cheaper to convert to solar energy than in some other states.