Who invest the most in renewable energy?
Which companies are investing in renewable energy?
5 top renewable energy stocks
|Renewable Energy Stock||Ticker Symbol||Market Capitalization|
|NextEra Energy||(NYSE:NEE)||$169.8 billion|
|Brookfield Renewable||(NYSE:BEP) (NYSE:BEPC)||$13.6 billion|
|Clearway Energy||(NYSE:CWEN) (NYSE:CWEN.A)||$7.0 billion|
|First Solar||(NASDAQ:FSLR)||$8.3 billion|
1 more row
What companies use the most renewable energy?
Five Major Businesses Powered by Renewable Energy
- Intel. Intel leads the US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Green Power Partnership National Top 100 list, which represents the agency’s largest green power-using partners.
- The National Hockey League.
Which industries use renewable energy?
Renewable energy is used in all sectors of the U.S. economy
- Electric power sector: to generate electricity, primarily from hydroelectric, followed by wind.
- Industrial sector: for manufacturing applications.
- Transportation sector: as biofuels, mainly ethanol blended into motor gasoline.