Where can I throw away electronics in California?
- Calrecycle’s Electronic Recycling Locator – Drop-off locations for computers, laptops and other electronics.
- Best Buy – Stores will accepts most cell phones, electronics, computers, televisions and ink cartridges and will take them at no charge.
How do I dispose of a microwave in Sonoma County? Visit Zero Waste Marin for household hazardous waste disposal information. Electronic Waste: The Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Facility accepts all types of electronics, including computers, TV’s, small household appliances, and microwaves by appointment for recycling.
Are hard drives E waste? Your computer and other eWaste (also known as electronic waste) contains a hard drive that contains personal, financial, and medical information that you don’t want the wrong person getting ahold of. It’s important for anyone getting rid of a computer to destroy their old hard drives and the data they contain.
How do you recycle batteries in Santa Rosa?
- Advance Auto Parts. 1038 Petaluma Hill Rd. Santa Rosa CA 95404.
- Sears Auto Center # 06718. 100 SANTA ROSE PLZ. SANTA ROSA CA 95401.
- O’REILLY AUTO PARTS. 1543 FARMERS LANE. SANTA ROSA CA 95405-7525.
- O’REILLY AUTO PARTS. 490 COURT STREET.
- O’REILLY AUTO PARTS. 1910 MENDOCINO AVENUE.