Where can I take grass clippings in Fort Wayne Indiana? The City’€™s Yard Waste Recycling Facility, 6202 Lake Ave., will begin summer hours on Monday, April 2. Hours are 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday and noon-6 p.m. Sunday. Visitors can pick up biosolids and mulch for gardening and landscaping projects. Biosolids and mulch are free if customers load the material themselves.
Where can I take my brush in Fort Wayne Indiana? Leaves, yard waste and brush can be dropped off at the Bio-Solids Facility at 6202 Lake Ave. and National Serv-All at 6231 Macbeth Road. The Bio-Solids Facility is open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Where can I get rid of dirt in Fort Wayne Indiana? Dirt Wain’s community-scale compost bin located in the North Anthony neighborhood in Fort Wayne. In addition to the Salomon Farm Park partnership, Dirt Wain has also partnered with Fort Wayne’s Farmers Market to offer a drop-off service at their year-round weekly markets in downtown Fort Wayne.
How do I get rid of a couch in Fort Wayne Indiana?
- It is not necessary to call 311 for Bulk Items.
- Bulk items are heavy furniture and non-freon appliances.
- Mattress/Boxspring must be completely wrapped in plastic.
- Place bulk items at least 3-feet away from your garbage cart.
- Items will be collected later that day or the following day.