Where can I recycle my laptop in NYC? You can drop off electronics during regular business hours at places such as Goodwill, The Lower East Side Ecology Center’s Gowanus E-Waste Warehouse, Salvation Army, Best Buy, and Staples (no TVs).
Where can I recycle VHS tapes in NYC? Local Recycling Options for Obsolete High-Tech Trash
These bins, available through a company called Greendisk, accept all kinds of media and tech-related waste for reuse or recycling. With all the great resources at hand in NYC we’re reserving our bin for the most obsolete materials, like VHS and audio tapes.
How do I dispose of a flat screen TV in NYC?
- Donate them if in working condition.
- Schedule a pickup appointment if you live in Staten Island.
- Enroll your apartment building to get pickups through the ecycleNYC program.
- Bring them to a drop-off location.
- Return them to the manufacturer or retailer for recycling.
How do I get rid of my old computer in Boston? Collect electronic waste in a bin throughout the year, then, bring all electronic waste to one of our Hazardous Waste Days. For air conditioner, television, laptop, dehumidifier, and refrigerator disposal, request a pickup through BOS:311. If you have any questions about accepted materials, contact 311.