Where can I get rid of old tires in my area?
- Local general and specialized tire recycling facilities.
- Tire retail stores (for a fee)
- Auto shops.
- Dumps that accept used tires.
How do I get rid of old tires in Florida? » Waste tires may be disposed of only at a solid waste management facility permitted by DEP for the disposal of waste tires. Florida’s waste tire laws are found in Chapter 403.717, Florida Statutes, and in Chapters 62-711 and 62-701, Florida Administrative Code.
What can you do with old tires?
- Gravel Substitute. Anywhere gravel is used, chances are that tire chips can be used instead.
- Crumb Rubber. Crumb rubber is finely ground rubber produced from waste tires.
- Landfill Medium.
- Wastewater Treatment Filters.
- Garden Mulch.
How do you get rid of old tires in NJ? Most cities and townships have municipal recycling centers that accept car and truck tires, as well as cardboard, aluminum, e-waste and many other materials. Also, if you’re replacing existing tires on a car or truck, ask your tire provider if they recycle tires.