Where can I donate electronics in dc?
- Electronic Recyclers International.
- 1101 Pennsylvania Avenue NW STE 600.
- +1 800-374-3473.
Where can I recycle my laptop in dc?
- eCYCLE collection events listed below.
- Department of Public Works Benning Road Transfer Station electronics drop-off.
- Manufacturers’ mailback programs and other recycling options (last updated 7/22/22)
How do I dispose of electronics in my area? You can also contact your city’s recycling coordinator or visit the US Environmental Protection Agency for programs near you. If your electronics are no longer usable, take a look at our schedule to find the next HHW/E-Waste Roundup in your area.
How do I dispose of old appliances in dc? *DPW collects large, bulky items by appointment from residential households that receive DPW trash collection service. To make an appointment, please call the Mayor’s Citywide Call Center at 311 or visit www.311.dc.gov.