Where can I dispose of needles and syringes in Tampa?
- Advent Health Carrollwood. 7171 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa 33614. One-Day Surgery Main Entrance.
- Brandon Regional Medical Center. 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon 33511.
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa. 2901 W Swann Ave, Tampa 33609.
- St. Joseph’s Hospital.
- South Florida Baptist Hospital. 301 N Alexander St, Plant City 33563.
Where can I get rid of needles near me? Find a Drop-off Location
Your doctor’s office or hospital may collect only their patients’ sharps (but check first) Other sites include pharmacies and “household hazardous waste (HHW) facilities” listed here: CalRecycle’s disposal facility list* Earth911.com.
Where can I dispose of needles and syringes in St Petersburg Florida?
- 6000 49th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL.
How do you dispose of needles in Florida? Needle Disposal
Put the container in the center of your trash when you throw it out. Do not put needles and other sharp objects in any container you plan to recycle. Do not use clear-plastic or glass containers. Do not throw loose or unprotected needles into your garbage.