What plastic can be recycled in Vermont?
- All clean plastic food containers (yogurt tubs, cottage cheese, etc.)
- Beverage bottles, (soda, water, etc.)
- Shampoo bottles, laundry detergent bottles.
Is cardboard actually recycled? Currently, about 70 percent of cardboard-boxes shipped commercially are recovered for recycling. Many of the boxes are themselves made of recycled materials or lumber industry byproducts like sawdust and wood chips.
What items are considered regulated waste T Mobile? printers, monitors, copiers, fax machines, scanners, imaging equipment, radios, tablets, e-readers, slates, netbooks, and heavy equipment such as servers.
How do you compost in Burlington VT?
- Drop-off composting: You can drop off food scraps and yard debris at any transfer station or bag-drop in Vermont.
- Curbside pick-up: Ask your hauler if they offer food scrap pick-up, or find a hauler on the statewide list of food scrap haulers.