What is there to do today in Green Bay WI?
- Take a Tour of Lambeau Field, Home of the Green Bay Packers.
- Follow the Walk of Legends and the Packers Heritage Trail.
- Visit the National Railroad Museum.
- Walk the Grounds of Green Bay Botanical Gardens.
- Bay Beach Amusement Park & Wildlife Sanctuary.
What is Green Bay WI known for? Known around the world for contributions to industry and agriculture, no history would be complete without mentioning that Green Bay is the smallest city to host a National Football League team. Founded in 1919, the 13-time National Champion Green Bay Packers are the only NFL team to be owned by its fans.
What is there to do in Green Bay in February?
- Green Bay Curling Club.
- Cross-country skiing.
- U.S. Bank Eve.
- Winterfest on Broadway.
- New Leaf market.
- Ice fishing.
- Nature walks, skiing and snowshoeing.
- Water parks.
Is Green Bay Nice? Green Bay ranked among the ‘Best Places to Live’
(WFRV) – The city known as Titletown has made a ‘leap’ into an annual ‘Top 25 List’ that boasts about all aspects of the small town. According to U.S. News and World Report, Green Bay is ranked #3 on their list of ‘Best Places to Live in 2022-2023.