What is there to do today in Green Bay WI?
- Take a Tour of Lambeau Field, Home of the Green Bay Packers.
- Follow the Walk of Legends and the Packers Heritage Trail.
- Visit the National Railroad Museum.
- Walk the Grounds of Green Bay Botanical Gardens.
- Bay Beach Amusement Park & Wildlife Sanctuary.
What is Green Bay noted for? Green Bay is well known for being home of the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League.
What is there to do in Green Bay in February?
- Green Bay Curling Club.
- Cross-country skiing.
- U.S. Bank Eve.
- Winterfest on Broadway.
- New Leaf market.
- Ice fishing.
- Nature walks, skiing and snowshoeing.
- Water parks.
Is Green Bay worth visiting? The history of the team resonates throughout the town, but there is also nature, food, and plenty of activities. It makes a great day trip from Milwaukee, Chicago, or even Minneapolis. So whether you are visiting for a game, or just to explore Northern Wisconsin, Green Bay is a great place to explore.