What is there to do in Green Bay tomorrow?
- Take a Tour of Lambeau Field, Home of the Green Bay Packers.
- Follow the Walk of Legends and the Packers Heritage Trail.
- Visit the National Railroad Museum.
- Walk the Grounds of Green Bay Botanical Gardens.
- Bay Beach Amusement Park & Wildlife Sanctuary.
What is Green Bay WI known for? Known around the world for contributions to industry and agriculture, no history would be complete without mentioning that Green Bay is the smallest city to host a National Football League team. Founded in 1919, the 13-time National Champion Green Bay Packers are the only NFL team to be owned by its fans.
What is there to do in Green Bay in February?
- Green Bay Curling Club.
- Cross-country skiing.
- U.S. Bank Eve.
- Winterfest on Broadway.
- New Leaf market.
- Ice fishing.
- Nature walks, skiing and snowshoeing.
- Water parks.
What is there to do in Green Bay on a Saturday night?
- See the beauty of the surrounding landscape. The great outdoors.
- All aboard at the National Railroad Museum.
- Head back in time at the Hearthstone Historic House Museum.
- Visit the home of the Green Bay Packers.
- See the Door County Wetlands.
- Hang out at the Heritage Hill State Park.