What is the best price for aluminum cans? Typically, recyclers in the U.S. can expect aluminum can prices to hover around $0.64, on average, per pound of cans.
What are scrap prices in Wisconsin?
- #1 Copper. $2.80 – $2.90/lb.
- #1 Ins Copper Wire. $1.40 – $1.50/lb.
- #2 Copper. $2.60 – $2.70/lb.
- #2 Ins Cu Wire. $0.50 – $0.60/lb.
- Harness Wire. $0.60 – $0.70/lb.
- Clean Auto Radiators. $1.50 – $1.60/lb.
- Unclean Auto Radiators. $0.25/lb.
Does Baton Rouge actually recycle? It’s important to note that Baton Rouge uses a single-stream collection method for sorting recyclable materials. This means that you don’t have to separate your recycling by category — you can put all of your plastic, paper, metal, glass and cardboard recyclables into one container.
How do you recycle?
- Make sure it’s clean!
- Flatten cardboard.
- Set up designated recycling containers at home, work, and school.
- Look for products made out of recycled materials when you shop.
- Identify which types of plastic your building and neighborhood will accept.