What is in the infrastructure bill for energy? The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act provides new federal spending for the improvement of road and bridges, ports and airports, drinking water, broadband access, the electrical transmission grid and for the national buildout of electric charging stations to accelerate the transition to electric vehicles.
Does Biden infrastructure bill include solar? The 10-year extension of solar investment tax credits proposed in President Biden’s $1.75 trillion social and climate spending bill would hike solar installations by 44% over the next decade, research group Wood Mackenzie said in a note November 1.
What industries are affected by infrastructure bill?
- Roads and bridges—$110 billion.
- Public transit—$39 billion.
- U.S. passenger rail system—$66 billion.
- Broadband internet infrastructure—$65 billion.
- Electric grid—$65 billion.
- Electric vehicles, buses, ferries—$7.5 billion.
- Clean drinking water—$55 billion.
Does the infrastructure bill include hydrogen? The infrastructure bill does include funding for one clean hydrogen hub that utilizes renewable energy and one that uses nuclear energy, along with research money to improve these technologies.