What is a green strategy? A set of goals and plans of achieving Sustainable Development Goals in 2030. Learn more in: Climate Change and the Sustainable Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. Find more terms and definitions using our Dictionary Search. Green Strategy appears in: Cases on Green Energy and Sustainable Development.
What does it mean to go green? “Going green” means to pursue knowledge and practices that can lead to more environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible decisions and lifestyles, which can help protect the environment and sustain its natural resources for current and future generations.
What are the challenges of going green?
- Individual efforts are only a drop in the ocean. Changing a light bulb or switching to energy efficient options won’t save the planet.
- Eco-friendly products? Where?
- False Advertisements and Scams.
- Water Conservation?
- Poor, Poor Garbage Disposal.
What are examples of green technology?
- LED Lighting. A simple example of green tech is LED lighting.
- Solar Panels.
- Wind Energy.
- Electric Vehicles.
- Programmable Thermostats.
- Vertical Farming.