What can you do with yard waste in Springfield MO? Springfield’s Yardwaste Recycling Center (YRC) is dedicated to the disposal of yardwaste and organic items. A drop-off area for household recyclables is located on-site and is an easy and convenient space to recycling cardboard, glass, aluminum, tin and paper.
How do I get rid of yard waste near me?
- Check to see if your trash pickup service offers yard waste collection.
- Rent a dumpster for the day.
- Hire a junk removal company to do the heavy lifting for you.
- Recycle your yard waste at home.
- If legal, burn your green waste on your property.
What is recyclable in Springfield MO? What we accept: Aluminum, Cardboard, Glass, Paper, Plastic, Tin, and Yardwaste (leaves, brush, sticks, organic holiday decor).
Where can I get rid of tree branches near me? Option # 1: Dispose of Tree Branches At Your Local Dump Site
As tree logs, branches and trimmings are biodegradable, you can dispose of them off at your local dumpster. You may have to rent a truck or dumpster services to do that.