What can I do with old vinyl banners? Rather than throwing your banners away once they have reached the end of their life, try coming up with other ways you can use them. Get creative! You can turn them into tote bags, use them as tarps to cover something up or donate them to a local school or humane society to find alternative uses for them.
What do you do with a used banner?
- Turn them into bags. If you’re nifty with a needle and thread, one great use for old vinyl banners is to turn them into a really funky waterproof bag.
- Donate them to a school/nursery.
- Freecycle them.
- Use them as tarps.
- Get them professionally recycled.
What can I do with old vinyl signs?
- Ditty Bags. These are small bags with a zipper or flap.
- Tote Bags.
- Laptop Sleeves and Duffle.
- Duffle Bags and pouches.
- Messenger Bags.
- Wooden USB Drives.
Are vinyl banners reusable? One of the biggest obstacles to sustainable printing is the vinyl banner. Nearly all outdoor grade banner material is made of vinyl and contains PVC. This material is not recyclable or biodegradable and yet it is ubiquitous for all manner of signage, especially banners for events.