What are the best clean energy stocks to buy now?
|Renewable Energy Stock||Ticker Symbol||Market Capitalization|
|NextEra Energy||(NYSE:NEE)||$169.8 billion|
|Brookfield Renewable||(NYSE:BEP) (NYSE:BEPC)||$13.6 billion|
|Clearway Energy||(NYSE:CWEN) (NYSE:CWEN.A)||$7.0 billion|
|First Solar||(NASDAQ:FSLR)||$8.3 billion|
1 more row
Which clean energy ETF is best?
- Direxion Daily Global Clean Energy Bull 2x Shares (KLNE)
- First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index Fund (QCLN)
- SPDR S&P Kensho Clean Power ETF (CNRG)
- Global X Solar ETF (RAYS)
- Invesco Solar ETF (TAN)
- First Trust Global Wind Energy ETF (FAN)
What is the best energy stock to buy?
- Marathon Oil Corp. (MRO)
- EQT Corp. (EQT)
- Cheniere Energy Inc. (LNG)
- Enbridge Inc. (ENB)
- Plains All American Pipeline LP (PAA)
- Williams Cos. Inc. (WMB)
- Shell PLC (SHEL)
- Chevron Corp. (CVX)
Should you buy clean energy stocks? Key Points. Clean energy stocks are down over 20% since their late-2021 highs. The world continues to move toward a clean energy future. The current clean energy drawdown could be a good buying opportunity for long-term investors.