What are the best clean energy stocks to Buy?
|Renewable Energy Stock||Ticker Symbol||Market Capitalization|
|NextEra Energy||(NYSE:NEE)||$169.8 billion|
|Brookfield Renewable||(NYSE:BEP) (NYSE:BEPC)||$13.6 billion|
|Clearway Energy||(NYSE:CWEN) (NYSE:CWEN.A)||$7.0 billion|
|First Solar||(NASDAQ:FSLR)||$8.3 billion|
1 more row
What green stocks to Buy?
- Unilever PLC (UL)
- Natura & Co. Holding SA (NTCO)
- Amyris Inc. (AMRS)
- Local Bounti Corp. (LOCL)
- Clearway Energy Inc. (CWEN. A, CWEN)
- ChargePoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT)
- Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc. (HASI)
- Sunrun Inc. (RUN)
How do I invest in clean energy? The easiest way to invest in green energy is to find a mutual fund or index fund that invests in a wide basket of renewable energy securities. There are many such funds, each managed according to a different strategy or targeting a different renewable energy index.
What are good energy stocks to buy now?
- Marathon Oil Corp. (MRO)
- EQT Corp. (EQT)
- Cheniere Energy Inc. (LNG)
- Enbridge Inc. (ENB)
- Plains All American Pipeline LP (PAA)
- Williams Cos. Inc. (WMB)
- Shell PLC (SHEL)
- Chevron Corp. (CVX)