What are the Best clean energy stocks to Buy?
|Renewable Energy Stock||Ticker Symbol||Market Capitalization|
|NextEra Energy||(NYSE:NEE)||$169.8 billion|
|Brookfield Renewable||(NYSE:BEP) (NYSE:BEPC)||$13.6 billion|
|Clearway Energy||(NYSE:CWEN) (NYSE:CWEN.A)||$7.0 billion|
|First Solar||(NASDAQ:FSLR)||$8.3 billion|
1 more row
Is clean energy a good stock? Key Points. Clean energy stocks are down over 20% since their late-2021 highs. The world continues to move toward a clean energy future. The current clean energy drawdown could be a good buying opportunity for long-term investors.
What green stocks to Buy?
- Unilever PLC (UL)
- Natura & Co. Holding SA (NTCO)
- Amyris Inc. (AMRS)
- Local Bounti Corp. (LOCL)
- Clearway Energy Inc. (CWEN. A, CWEN)
- ChargePoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT)
- Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc. (HASI)
- Sunrun Inc. (RUN)
What is the biggest clean energy company?
- Orsted A/S (DNNGY)
- Iberdrola SA (IBDRY)
- JinkoSolar Holding Co. ( JKS)
- Vestas Wind Systems (VWDRY)
- Siemens Gamesa (GCTAY)
- Brookfield Renewable (BEP)
- First Solar Inc. ( FSLR)
- Canadian Solar Inc. ( CSIQ)