What are the 4 types of hazardous waste? Class 1: Explosives. Class 2: Gases. Class 3: Flammable Liquids. Class 4: Flammable Solids or Substances.
What are 5 examples of hazardous waste?
- Solvent-based paints.
- Pesticides and other garden chemicals.
- Batteries (for example car, mobile phone or regular household batteries)
- Motor oils (for example from cars or mowers)
- Petrol and kerosene.
- Cleaning and polishing chemicals.
- Swimming pool or spa bath chemicals.
What are 3 sources of hazardous waste? Sources of Hazardous Waste
Hazardous waste sources include industry, institutional establishments, research laboratories, mining sites, mineral processing sites, agricultural facilities and the natural environment.
What are the 4 types of non hazardous waste? COMMON TYPES OF NON-HAZARDOUS WASTE
Scrap tires. Municipal solid waste. Medical waste. Industrial waste.