What are the 3 types of bins? Each household has 3 bins: your blue bin is for recyclable waste. your brown bin is for garden waste and food waste. your green or grey bin is for non-recyclable waste.
What materials are recyclable at school?
- Paper Recycling. Paper is the major type of waste that schools create, typically comprising at least 25% of school waste.
- Metal recycling.
- Electronics recycling.
- Plastic recycling.
- Plastics, Food Waste and Paper in Cafeteria.
What are the different types of recycling bins?
- Blue Bin. You would have come across the blue recycling bin.
- Green Bin. The green recycling bins are for collecting organic materials.
- Red Bin.
- Yellow Bin.
- White Bin.
What are the different Coloured bins for?
- The Green-coloured dustbins are meant for wet and bioderadable wastes.
- Blue dustbins are meant for disposal of plastic wrappers and non-bioderadable wastes.
- Yellow dustbins are meant for papers and glass bottles.