What are some questions to ask about sustainability?
- Does your organization have a sustainability program?
- What sustainability challenges does your organization face?
- How do you compare to competition?
- How are you measuring progress?
- What business value have you seen?
What are some suggestions for going green?
- Go Digital. The more you do online, the less you need paper.
- Switch lights off. One of the simplest ways to reduce energy consumption is to switch lights off when you leave a room.
- Reuse before recycle.
- Get sharing.
- Switch computers off.
- Cut unnecessary travel.
- Save water.
What are the challenges of going green?
- Individual efforts are only a drop in the ocean. Changing a light bulb or switching to energy efficient options won’t save the planet.
- Eco-friendly products? Where?
- False Advertisements and Scams.
- Water Conservation?
- Poor, Poor Garbage Disposal.
Why is Being green important? Going green saves you from toxic products and environmental pollution. This helps you live a healthier lifestyle which eventually increases your productivity both at the workplace and at home.