What are some green activities?
- Plant a Tree Outside Your Office.
- Clean Up a Local Park.
- Volunteer with a Local Environmental Group.
- Start a Rooftop Garden.
- Add Plants to Your Office.
- Create a Printer Policy.
- Institute a Paper-Free Day.
- Install Light Timers.
How can event go green?
- Waste Management at Events.
- Recycle and use biodegradable products.
- Re-use staff uniforms.
- Go paperless.
- Give away useful freebies, not ones they’ll throw away.
- Use seasonal and sustainable food.
- Minimise food wastage.
- Use less water at events.
Whats a good idea for a green project? Recycling-related sustainability project ideas
Set-up recycling stations for mobile phones, pens, markers and highlighters throughout the campus. Introduce double-sided printing to reduce paper waste. Implement an e-waste policy to properly recycle electronic waste.
What are 20 ways to go green?
- Recycle. You know you should, so just do it.
- Switch it off. Leaving a room?
- Buy Energy Efficient Appliances.
- Hang your washing out to dry.
- Use Energy Saving Light Bulbs.
- Drink Tap Water.
- Switch to reusable nappies.
- Use a ‘moon cup’ or ‘diva cup’.