What are some green activities?
Green Activities for Earth Day
- Plant a Tree Outside Your Office.
- Clean Up a Local Park.
- Volunteer with a Local Environmental Group.
- Start a Rooftop Garden.
- Add Plants to Your Office.
- Create a Printer Policy.
- Institute a Paper-Free Day.
- Install Light Timers.
What are 10 ways to go green?
Go Green in 10 simple steps
- Go Digital. The more you do online, the less you need paper.
- Switch lights off. One of the simplest ways to reduce energy consumption is to switch lights off when you leave a room.
- Reuse before recycle.
- Get sharing.
- Switch computers off.
- Cut unnecessary travel.
- Save water.
What are 20 ways to go green?
Easy Ways to Go Green at Home
- Recycle. You know you should, so just do it.
- Switch it off. Leaving a room?
- Buy Energy Efficient Appliances.
- Hang your washing out to dry.
- Use Energy Saving Light Bulbs.
- Drink Tap Water.
- Switch to reusable nappies.
- Use a ‘moon cup’ or ‘diva cup’.
In what ways can you promote Go green in your community?
Earth Day 2019: 7 Ways Your Community Can Go Green
- Upgrade to LED Lighting.
- Hold a Recycling Event.
- Go Paperless.
- Rethink Your Landscaping.
- Plant Trees.
- Install Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
- Plant a Community Garden.
- Get More Earth Day Inspiration.