What are 5 benefits of renewable energy?
- Renewable Energy Overview.
- Renewable Energy Generates No Emissions.
- Renewable Energy Lowers Your Carbon Footprint.
- Renewable Energy Reduces Harmful Air Pollutants.
- Renewable Energy Uses Less Water.
- Renewable Energy Benefits the Economy.
- Energy is Changing for Good.
What are the pros and cons of clean energy?
|• Renewable energy won’t run out||• Renewable energy has high upfront costs|
|• Renewable energy has lower maintenance requirements||• Renewable energy is intermittent|
|• Renewables save money||• Renewables have limited storage capabilities|
Why does the world need clean energy? Electricity production is our #1 source of greenhouse gases, more than all of our driving and flying combined, and clean energy also reduces harmful smog, toxic buildups in our air and water, and the impacts caused by coal mining and gas extraction.
Is clean energy good for the economy? Transitioning to 100% clean, renewable energy nationwide offers new opportunities for economic growth, saves families money, and fosters job creation. Clean energy makes economic sense for families and communities. Across many parts of the country today, renewable energy is cheaper than coal and fracked gas.