What are 10 ways to go green?
Go Green in 10 simple steps
- Go Digital. The more you do online, the less you need paper.
- Switch lights off. One of the simplest ways to reduce energy consumption is to switch lights off when you leave a room.
- Reuse before recycle.
- Get sharing.
- Switch computers off.
- Cut unnecessary travel.
- Save water.
What are 20 ways to go green?
Easy Ways to Go Green at Home
- Recycle. You know you should, so just do it.
- Switch it off. Leaving a room?
- Buy Energy Efficient Appliances.
- Hang your washing out to dry.
- Use Energy Saving Light Bulbs.
- Drink Tap Water.
- Switch to reusable nappies.
- Use a ‘moon cup’ or ‘diva cup’.
How do I start going green at home?
40 Ways to Go Greener at Home (Besides Just Recycling)
- Plant a simple backyard garden.
- Switch your lightbulbs to energy efficient types.
- Create a homemade compost bin for $15.
- When it’s time, replace appliances to energy efficient models (look for the “energy star” label).
- Stop using disposable bags.
How can we make our earth green again?
So, here’s a list of 5 things that you can do together with your kids, for making the Planet Earth – Green:
- Plant Potted Plants. Encourage your children to plant plants and take care of them.
- No More Waste Food. Advocate this by starting at your own end.
- Saving Water.
- Save Energy.
- Carry Cloth Bags and Water Bottles.