What are 10 ways to go green?
Go Green in 10 simple steps
- Go Digital. The more you do online, the less you need paper.
- Switch lights off. One of the simplest ways to reduce energy consumption is to switch lights off when you leave a room.
- Reuse before recycle.
- Get sharing.
- Switch computers off.
- Cut unnecessary travel.
- Save water.
What are 20 ways to go green?
Easy Ways to Go Green at Home
- Recycle. You know you should, so just do it.
- Switch it off. Leaving a room?
- Buy Energy Efficient Appliances.
- Hang your washing out to dry.
- Use Energy Saving Light Bulbs.
- Drink Tap Water.
- Switch to reusable nappies.
- Use a ‘moon cup’ or ‘diva cup’.
What are five major tips for going green from a green IT perspective?
10 tips for implementing green IT
- #1: Buy energy efficient hardware.
- #2: Use power management technology and best practices.
- #3: Use virtualization technology to consolidate servers.
- #4: Consolidate storage with SAN/NAS solutions.
- #5: Optimize data center design.
- #6: Use thin clients to reduce GPU power usage.
What are the easiest and cheapest ways to go green?
15 Easy Ways to Go Green on the Cheap
- Use what you have. Let’s be honest.
- Buy secondhand.
- Stop buying disposable goods.
- Unplug and turn off.
- Opt out of mailing lists and switch to paperless billing.
- Control your portions.
- Buy fewer packaged foods.