Is solar worth it with SMUD? Should I buy the solar? Purchasing solar when you buy a new home can be one of the most cost effective ways to invest in solar. The cost that solar would add to your mortgage payment is almost always less than the savings you would get on your monthly SMUD bill.
How much does it cost to install solar panels in Sacramento? Given a solar panel system size of 5 kilowatts (kW), an average solar installation in Sacramento, CA ranges in cost from $11,688 to $15,812, with the average gross price for solar in Sacramento, CA coming in at $13,750.
Who is the top rated solar company?
- Momentum Solar: Most User-Friendly.
- Blue Raven Solar: Best Benefits.
- Green Home Systems: Best Solar Roofing Options.
- Elevation: Best for Whole-Home Integration.
- Trinity Solar: Most Experienced.
- Sunrun: Best Financing Options.
- Tesla: Best Availability.
- Palmetto Solar: Best Customer Service.
How much does it cost to put solar panels on a 2000 square foot home? The average cost range for installing solar panels for a 2,000 sq. ft. home is between $15,000 and $40,000. Your costs are determined by how much electricity you use each day.