Is iShares Global Clean Energy ETF a good stock? Over the past 5 years, the iShares Global Clean Energy ETF has significantly outperformed the S&P Developed BMI index covering potential ETF members and also showed a performance close to the NASDAQ Composite index.
Which clean energy ETF is best?
- Direxion Daily Global Clean Energy Bull 2x Shares (KLNE)
- First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index Fund (QCLN)
- SPDR S&P Kensho Clean Power ETF (CNRG)
- Global X Solar ETF (RAYS)
- Invesco Solar ETF (TAN)
- First Trust Global Wind Energy ETF (FAN)
Is clean energy ETF a good investment? The iShares Global Clean Energy ETF rates highly on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors. The fund has a AAA rating from MSCI, putting it in the 93rd percentile of all ETFs. Almost half of the fund’s holdings have AAA or AA ratings from MSCI.
What is iShares Global Clean Energy ETF? The iShares Global Clean Energy ETF (ICLN) seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of global equities in the clean energy sector.