Is iShares Global clean energy a good investment? Overall, it’s had a terrible 12 months and a poor start to 2022. Since last February, the fund’s price is down by around 35% and year-to-date it has fallen by just over 13%.
Who owns Global Clean Energy Holdings? The farm is a joint venture with Stewart A. Resnick and Selim Zilkha, two entrepreneurs with agricultural & alternative energy companies. The company currently owns and manages two Jatropha farms in the Yucatán, the larger of the two, located in the county of Tizimin, is nearly 9000 acres.
What companies are in iShares Global Clean Energy?
|ENPH||ENPHASE ENERGY INC||Information Technology|
|SEDG||SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC||Information Technology|
|VWS||VESTAS WIND SYSTEMS||Industrials|
|ED||CONSOLIDATED EDISON INC||Utilities|
Which clean energy ETF is best?
- Direxion Daily Global Clean Energy Bull 2x Shares (KLNE)
- First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index Fund (QCLN)
- SPDR S&P Kensho Clean Power ETF (CNRG)
- Global X Solar ETF (RAYS)
- Invesco Solar ETF (TAN)
- First Trust Global Wind Energy ETF (FAN)