How small businesses can go green? Get Green Office Supplies
Switching to natural and environmentally friendly cleaning supplies. Using rechargeable batteries. Buying recycled paper for and printing double-sided. Giving employees reusable water bottles to eliminate plastic bottles.
What companies are going green? 1, McDonald’s. McDonald’s as one of the world’s largest food stores are taking the lead in going green by incorporating the outcomes of fast foods on people’s health while reducing their overall energy consumption.
How do I make my small business green?
- Offer remote work.
- Provide public transit commuter benefits.
- Use sustainable products.
- Make use of secondhand finds.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Use sustainable packaging.
- Make energy-efficient upgrades.
What are 5 businesses related to the green industry?
- Ink refill business.
- Environmental publications.
- Green finance.
- Eco-friendly retail.
- Sustainable construction materials.
- Organic catering.
- Eco-friendly beauty salon.
- Eco-friendly landscaping.