How do you implement recycling at work?
- Set up a green team.
- Determine the volume of waste you generate.
- Identify what to collect.
- Involve your janitorial team.
- Determine the traffic flow.
- Consider centralized recycling.
- Select the right recycling bins.
- Use images on recycling graphics.
What are the benefits of recycling at work?
- Save Money.
- Make Money.
- Attract Higher Quality Recruits And Improve Employee Retention.
- Help Build A Community.
- Protect The Environment.
Why is recycling in the office important? To save resources: Recycling saves valuable reusable resources and reduces the energy use and pollution associated with extracting and manufacturing virgin materials. To reduce costs: Like other businesses, workplaces pay for waste disposal.
How can we reduce reuse and recycle in the workplace?
- Put recycling bins next to every printer.
- Properly dispose of dead batteries.
- Provide reusable utensils for lunch.
- Use aluminum cans to give back to your community.
- Host an electronics recycling drive.
- Reduce food waste.