How do you encourage students to go green?
- Lead a green club.
- Hold a recycling bin decorating contest.
- Apply for grants.
- Get creative with recycling bins.
- Schedule a trash pickup day.
- Add indoor plants.
- Rally for solar panels.
- Get dirty and do a waste audit.
What are go green activities for students?
- Room Check.
- Class Garden.
- Recycling Contest.
- Building and Creating with Reusable Materials.
- Plant a Tree.
What is the objective of Go Green? Mission: The Go Green Initiative works together with schools to protect children from adverse environmental conditions, secure access to nutritious food, and conserve natural resources for the future.
What are green activities?
- Plant a Tree Outside Your Office.
- Clean Up a Local Park.
- Volunteer with a Local Environmental Group.
- Start a Rooftop Garden.
- Add Plants to Your Office.
- Create a Printer Policy.
- Institute a Paper-Free Day.
- Install Light Timers.