How do you become greener in 2022?
25 Simple Ways to Live Greener Today
- Use Apps that fight food waste.
- Shop with a plan.
- Pick/Grow your own food.
- Buy seasonally.
- Lose the packaging.
- Wash only when you need to.
How can we save the environment 2022?
- Calculate your personal impact with our Footprint Calculator. The first step in making a difference is understanding the impact you’re having on the planet.
- Try different lifestyle challenges.
- Eat for the planet.
- Wear it Wild.
- Be active and raise funds for vital conservation work.
What is the main goal of going green? “Going green” means to pursue knowledge and practices that can lead to more environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible decisions and lifestyles, which can help protect the environment and sustain its natural resources for current and future generations.
Is the world going green? Looking at remote sensing data from NASA’s satellites, we’ve discovered that over the last two decades, the Earth has increased its green leaf area by a total of 5 percent, which is roughly five and a half million square kilometers—an increase equivalent to the size of the entire Amazon rain forest.