How do you advertise solar?
- Customer Referrals and Testimonials.
- Promote Any Finance Options.
- Understand The Needs of Your Local Market.
- Share The Love of Solar.
- Review Your Website.
- Invest in Google Ads.
- Partner With Quoting Sites.
- Email Marketing.
Are the free solar ads legit? If you’ve been researching solar panel system, you’ve probably heard at least one company advertise ‘free solar panels’ or seen ads that start with “U.S. Government Pays Middle Class Families to Go Solar” or “New Jersey will pay you to install solar” — These ads are typically lead capture scams to sell your
Is the solar stimulus program real? “There is no federal stimulus with regards to solar.” To be clear, there is a generous tax credit available for residential solar customers across the country. Many states also offer various rebate programs that help reduce the cost of solar energy and, in some rare cases, provide free panels to low-income families.
How do I get clients for my solar system?
- Get listed on solar company directories.
- Build a strong Instagram presence.
- Get involved in homeowner communities and offer free advice.
- Use SMS marketing.
- Run ads targeting people looking to buy solar panels now.
- Start a Facebook group for homeowners interested in solar.