How do I teach my child to go green?
- Collect Food for Composting. That apple core from lunch?
- Conserve Water. Most kids don’t think twice about keeping the faucet running while brushing their teeth or playing with a hose in the yard.
- Use Cloth Instead of Paper Goods.
- Shop at Thrift Stores.
What are 10 ways to go green?
- Go Digital. The more you do online, the less you need paper.
- Switch lights off. One of the simplest ways to reduce energy consumption is to switch lights off when you leave a room.
- Reuse before recycle.
- Get sharing.
- Switch computers off.
- Cut unnecessary travel.
- Save water.
What going green means? “Going green” means to pursue knowledge and practices that can lead to more environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible decisions and lifestyles, which can help protect the environment and sustain its natural resources for current and future generations.
What are 20 ways to go green?
- Recycle. You know you should, so just do it.
- Switch it off. Leaving a room?
- Buy Energy Efficient Appliances.
- Hang your washing out to dry.
- Use Energy Saving Light Bulbs.
- Drink Tap Water.
- Switch to reusable nappies.
- Use a ‘moon cup’ or ‘diva cup’.