How do I get rid of old tires in Wisconsin? Almost all new tire dealers will take old tires for a service fee. Very few municipalities provide these collection services, so if you do have a small number of waste tires that accumulated in your garage, contact your local recycling program or see the list of DNR-licensed waste tire handlers.
How do I get rid of tires near me?
- Local general and specialized tire recycling facilities.
- Tire retail stores (for a fee)
- Auto shops.
- Dumps that accept used tires.
What Can old tires be used for?
- Gravel Substitute. Anywhere gravel is used, chances are that tire chips can be used instead.
- Crumb Rubber. Crumb rubber is finely ground rubber produced from waste tires.
- Landfill Medium.
- Wastewater Treatment Filters.
- Garden Mulch.
How do you cut tires for disposal?