How do I find out if something is recyclable in my area?
- Check printed materials from your local government or recycling provider.
- Browse the website of your local government or recycling provider.
- Call your local government or recycling provider.
What is recyclable in Orange County?
- PLASTIC. Bottles, jugs, and tubs labeled #1 – #5.
- METAL CANS. Tin, aluminum, and steel.
- GLASS. Bottles and jars.
- CARDBOARD. Flattened corrugated boxes.
- PAPER. Newspapers and advertisements. Paper bags. Junk mail. Magazines and catalogs. Office/note paper.
How do I dispose of a mattress in Irvine?
- Free Residential Mattress Recycling at OC Landfills.
- Residential Bulky Item Pick Up.
- Commercial Mattress Recycling at OC Landfills.
- Retailer Take Back.
Is Styrofoam recyclable Irvine? Styrofoam (polystyrene) is being recycled every day and access to recycling programs is increasing. However, your curbside recycle bin may not be the right place to recycle it.