Does Vanguard have clean energy fund? Vanguard has revamped its active energy fund, removing its in-house managers and repositioning it toward renewables and away from fossil fuels. According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Vanguard’s Quantitative Equity Group (QEG) no longer manages the $4.5bn Vanguard Energy fund.
Which clean energy ETF is best?
- Direxion Daily Global Clean Energy Bull 2x Shares (KLNE)
- First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index Fund (QCLN)
- SPDR S&P Kensho Clean Power ETF (CNRG)
- Global X Solar ETF (RAYS)
- Invesco Solar ETF (TAN)
- First Trust Global Wind Energy ETF (FAN)
Does Vanguard have an alternative energy ETF? Vanguard Energy ETF seeks to track the investment performance of the MSCI US Investable Market Energy 25/50 Index, a benchmark of large-, mid-, and small-cap U.S. stocks in the energy sector, as classified under the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS).
What is the largest clean energy ETF? iShares Global Clean Energy ETF (ICLN)
With nearly $6 billion in assets under management, this ETF is the largest by nearly double.