Does GE buy back old appliances? If you live in one of the following states and purchase a new energy efficient refrigerator from a dealer participating in the GE Appliances Product Recycling Program, your older refrigerator will be taken away to be recycled the RAD way!
Can I recycle GE refrigerator water filters? Now GE can help you take that one step further by recycling your old GE water filters and you won’t have to spend an extra dime, or haul anything to a recycling center. The program is designed to recycle 100 percent of the refrigerator water filter. The plastic part of the product is “pelletized” and re-used.
How do I get rid of appliances near me?
- Transfer Station. If your city offers appliance recycling services, they will typically have recycling stations for large appliances at a local transfer station or dump.
- Local Scrap Metal Retailers.
- Utility Provider.
What do you do with old refrigerator water filters?
- Recycling a Water Filter Through The Brand. The very simplest answer as to what to do with a water filter is to throw it away with the rest of the garbage.
- Recycling Through Third-Party Programs.
- Recycling Through Local Recycling Programs.