Can I install my own solar panels in Los Angeles? Most Los Angeles home owners who can do simple do-it-yourself projects around the house will find it possible to install their own systems or act as their own solar contractor with Blue Pacific Solar® comprehensive technical support.
How much does it cost to install solar panels in Los Angeles? FAQs about Los Angeles, CA solar panels
Given a solar panel system size of 5 kilowatts (kW), an average solar installation in Los Angeles, CA ranges in cost from $11,602 to $15,698, with the average gross price for solar in Los Angeles, CA coming in at $13,650.
What is the highest rated solar company in California?
- Momentum Solar. Our Score: 98 out of 100. Momentum Solar tops our list of solar companies in California because of its ease of system integration for first time solar users.
- Palmetto Solar. Our Score: 98 out of 100.
- Vivint Solar. Our Score: 95 out of 100.
- Sunrun. Our Score: 95 out of 100.
- SunLux. Score: 84 out of 100.
Can a general contractor do solar in California? Other Things to Remember. There are thousands of licensed contractors in California who can legally install photovoltaic solar energy systems because they hold one or more of the following license classifications: “A” – General Engineering contractors are authorized to install solar energy systems.