Are there any renewable energy mutual funds? Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF (PBW) is a member of the Kiplinger ETF 20, the list of our favorite exchange-traded funds. It covers a range of renewable-energy sources – wind, solar, hydro, geothermal and biofuel – and clean-energy tech.
What is the best renewable energy mutual fund?
- Axis Mutual Fund.
- ICICI Mutual Fund.
- Mirae Asset Mutual Fund.
- Aditya Birla Mutual Fund.
Which mutual fund is best for energy sector?
- Cavanal Hill World Energy Fund.
- Fidelity® Select Energy Portfolio.
- Fidelity® Natural Resources Fund.
- Fidelity Advisor® Energy Fund.
- Invesco Energy Fund.
- BlackRock Energy Opportunities Fund.
- Integrity Mid-North American Res Fd.
Is there a solar energy ETF? Invesco Solar ETF (TAN)
The Invesco Solar ETF is the second-largest alternative energy ETF with close to $3 billion in assets under management. TAN has a total expense ratio of 0.69% and a majority allocation of solar energy holdings.